Saudi Arabia Application
- Handyvisas.com >
Tourist eVisa for Saudi Arabia
- Simplified Application Form
- Expert Application Review
- Approved visa or money back
Saudi Arabia eVisa Information
The eVisa for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an electronic visa which allows citizens of around 50 countries to travel to Saudi Arabia for purposes of tourism.
It is the quickest and easiest way to get authorization to visit Saudi Arabia. Simply fill in a short Saudi visa application online and receive your Saudi Arabia eVisa by email.
The tourist eVisa for Saudi Arabia was introduced by the Saudi government in 2019 in order to facilitate the process of applying for a visa and open the country up to foreign tourism.
The Saudi Arabia online visa is a multiple-entry visa . This means you can use it for more than one trip to the country.
It allows a total stay of 90 days over its 1-year validity.
The Saudi visa online is valid for a total of 1 year from the date of issue.
Those who apply for the Saudi online visa are granted a Mandatory Insurance Policy linked to the eVisa , which is a compulsory requirement to travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. An insurance provider is randomly assigned by the government of Saudi Arabia at the moment the eVisa is processed.
Once approved, the traveler is able to use their Saudi eVisa to enter Saudi Arabia through any of its seaports, certain airports , and some land border checkpoints.
The tourist eVisa allows you to participate in tourism-related activities such as leisure and recreation, vacation, events, family & relatives visits, and Umrah (excluding Hajj) and excludes other activities such as studying.
To visit Saudi Arabia for purposes other than tourism , such as for business activities or to study, foreign citizens are required to contact their nearest Saudi Embassy or Consulate .
Passport with at least 6 months’ validity
Current email address
Method of payment (credit or debit card)
Electronic Visa for Saudi Arabia Requirements
International travelers must meet a few basic Saudi Arabia eVisa r equirements in order to submit an online visa application.
If you are applying online, using the streamlined Saudi eVisa service, you must have a passport issued by an eligible country .
According to the Saudi Arabia visa policy , all visa applicants’ passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry in Saudi Arabia.
Further Saudi Arabia Electronic visa requirements involve the applicant:
- Providing a recent photograph, passport-style
- Paying the Saudi eVisa fee with a valid debit or credit card
- Providing a current email address at which to receive the Saudi Arabia visa online.
Upon arrival in Saudi Arabia, it is necessary to present the approved eVisa alongside the same passport used to complete the online visa application.
Ap plicants with dual nationality need to ensure they bring the correct passport, meaning the one that they applied with, when traveling to Saudi Arabia.
The entry visa requirements for Saudi Arabia also state that an eVisa holder may only enter the country through one of the ports of entry specially designated for the electronic visa.
Countries Eligible for Saudi Arabia
- Brunei Darussalam
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Republic of Cyprus
- Russian Federation
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Complete the Saudi Arabia eVisa online application
You can complete the user-friendly Saudi eVisa application form in a matter of minutes .
Simpy enter your basic personal, passport, and travel information into the Saudi Arabia eVisa form . You can then upload the necessary supporting documents in digital format.
Before you submit the form, you should check that all the information you provided is correct . Errors may result in processing delays or the refusal of the visa application.
Confirm the eVisa payment
Before submitting the Saudi Arabia eVisa application, you will need to complete the payment of the processing fee. It is necessary to pay this fee using a valid credit or debit card authorized for online transactions.
Receive the approved Saudi eVisa
A Saudi visa is usually processed and approved in just a few minutes. After approval, you receive your visa for Saudi Arabia by email.
You can then print a copy of the approved eVisa to present on arrival in the country alongside the same passport used to complete the application online.
Covid Update for Saudi Arabia
Last update: 14/12/2023
Holders of a Saudi Arabia tourist eVisa can now enter the country. Visitors with a visit visa must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses. Passengers over the age of 12 with a Hajj visa must have a COVID vaccine certificate showing they are fully vaccinated. Passengers who have been in Iran in the previous 14 days may not enter. You can also check the visa Policy of Saudi Arabia to find out the requirements you need to meet in order to travel to the country.
This content has been reviewed by
Us immigration attorney.
Ekaterina Powell is a U.S. attorney licensed in the State of California, working in the area of U.S. immigration law for over 12 years . She has been featured as one of the top immigration lawyers in her state and city several times and has contributed to notable industry publications.
Check the visa policy of Saudi Arabia and discover the requirements for your nationality to travel to the Kingdom.
Visa requirements checker
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Saudi Arabia Visa FAQ
What is the eVisa for Saudi Arabia?
The eVisa for Saudi Arabia is an online visa which allows eligible citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia for purposes of tourism.
It is considered the quickest and most convenient way to get authorization to visit the country thanks to the streamlined application system and the online accessibility.
What is the Mandatory Insurance Policy for Saudi Arabia?
A Mandatory Insurance Policy is a compulsory requirement to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Those who apply for the Saudi online visa are granted this mandatory insurance automatically — it is linked to the eVisa at the moment of approval. The government of Saudi Arabia randomly assigns the applicant an insurance provider during the processing of the eVisa.
How much is a visa to Saudi Arabia?
The Saudi Arabia online visa fee includes both a government charge and processing fee, which are covered in one simple payment. The total amount is always very affordable, but can vary according to certain factors, and is subject to change.
During the application process, you will be prompted to pay the visa fee at the appropriate time. All transactions are processed via secure servers to protect the payment and the client’s details.
What are the eligible countries to apply for the eVisa to Saudi Arabia?
Applicants for the eVisa to Saudi Arabia can check their eligibility using the visa checker at the top of this page. The top ten nationalities eligible for the Saudi eVisa are as follows:
How long does it take to get an eVisa to Saudi Arabia?
It will only take a few minutes to complete the Saudi visa application online. The eVisa to Saudi Arabia is normally processed within a few working days, and often much sooner.
How long is an eVisa for Saudi Arabia valid for?
An approved eVisa for Saudi Arabia is valid for a total of 365 days or 1 year from the date of issue.
At which ports of entry in Saudi Arabia can I enter with the eVisa?
The Saudi tourist eVisa can be used to enter the country at any seaport in Saudi Arabia, as well as the following select air and land border checkpoints:
- King Khalid International Airport – Riyadh
- King Abdulaziz International – Jeddah
- King Fahd International Airport – Dammam
- Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International – Medina
- King Fahd Bridge ( Bahrain – Saudi Arabia )
- Al Batha ( Emirates – Saudi Arabia )
How can I apply for an electronic visa to Saudi Arabia?
Eligible citizens are able to apply for an electronic visa to Saudi Arabia through a simple online application form. They will then receive an approved Saudi eVisa sent via email.
When should I apply for the online Visa for Saudi Arabia?
Applicants should submit a Saudi Arabia visa application online at least a few business days before the intended date of arrival, in order to guarantee sufficient processing time.
How long will my online visa to Saudi Arabia take to process?
In most cases, it will only take few minutes to process the Saudi tourist eVisa application. However, applicants are advised to apply at least a few days in advance of the intended arrival date in Saudi Arabia in the event that it takes longer to process.
I am an adult traveling with a minor to Saudi Arabia. Do they need consent from both parents in order to travel?
No, a child traveling to Saudi Arabia with only one parent does not need to provide consent from the absent parent in order to travel to the country. Parental consent to travel to Saudi Arabia is only required for unaccompanied minors.
All minors under the age of 18 will be required to have an individual approved eVisa to travel to and enter Saudi Arabia.
What can I do if I have made a mistake in my eVisa Saudi Arabia application process?
Applicants are advised to ensure all of the information provided on the Saudi Arabia eVisa application form exactly matches the details of their travel document, as even small mistakes may result in the rejection of the application or delays in receiving the eVisa.
What documents do I need to apply for the Saudi Arabian online visa ?
In order to apply for the Saudi Arabian online visa, it is necessary to have a passport from an eligible country valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry, and to provide a recent photograph of the applicant, passport style.
Can I apply for the eVisa to Saudi Arabia without travel plans?
Applicants are required to provide some details of their travel plans in order to receive an approved eVisa to Saudi Arabia.
I have been refused a visa in the past. Will this affect my eVisa to Saudi Arabia application?
Those who are refused approval for the Saudi eVisa will be able to submit a new online visa application. Applicants should carefully check that all the information provided is correct before submitting the form, as even small errors may result in a refusal of the application.
I noticed that I made a mistake in my Saudi Arabia eVisa details. How can I correct it?
It is essential for applicants to ensure all of the information provided on the Saudi Arabia eVisa application is correct before submitting the form, as even small mistakes can result in the rejection of the application.
Does my electronic visa for Saudi Arabia guarantee entry to the country?
The electronic visa for Saudi Arabia does not guarantee entry to the country. The final decision for entry to Saudi Arabia for eVisa holders is made at the discretion of the individual immigration official at Saudi border control.
Can I be asked to provide proof of sufficient funds to cover my stay in Saudi Arabia?
At the border, you may be required to provide proof that you are able to support yourself (and any dependents) during your visit.
Can I extend my eVisa?
You have to enter Saudi Arabia during the eVisa validity period. The e-Visa cannot be extended. If the eVisa expires before your entry, you must apply again.
What are the conditions that apply to my entry into Saudi Arabia?
You acknowledge and accept that once you enter Saudi Arabia you become subject to the local laws. Your entry to Saudi Arabia must not violate the security and national welfare of the country. You must not enter Saudi Arabia with the intention of committing any act which is not in accordance with Sharia law or the prevailing legal or moral principles in Saudi Arabia.
What is the status of my Saudi visa online application?
Applicants are able to check the status of their Saudi visa online through their OnlineVisa Manager account. They will also be sent updates and notifications to the email address provided on the eVisa application form.
The Ministry of Tourism of Saudi Arabia has announced the expansion of the Saudi eVisa program to 6 additional nationalities. Travelers from the following countries can now obtain a tourist visa for Saudi Arabia online: Mauritius Panama Saint Kitts and Nevis Seychelles Thailand Türkiye “The Kingdom welcomes the world by expanding and streamlining the E-visa
In today’s world, traveling has become an integral part of our lives. Be it for leisure or work, many of us find ourselves regularly on the move across borders. However, one integral aspect that you may overlook is the safety of your travel documents. Losing these critical papers can turn a dream holiday into a
Venturing abroad is an exciting experience, filled with new cultures to explore, foods to taste, and vistas to see. However, before immersing oneself in these novel experiences, one must navigate the labyrinthine process of obtaining a visa. While the general rule of thumb dictates that visa requirements ask you for a sober, straightforward exchange of
Traveling the world can be an enriching experience, opening doors to new cultures, customs, and unforgettable memories. However, not all countries are as welcoming to tourists, and obtaining a visa can be a daunting task. In this article, we’ll explore the hardest countries to get a visa for, and the reasons behind their strict visa
Home Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa
Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa
Saudi Arabia visa application process is straightforward and quick. If you have the required documents ready, the entire process of applying for a Saudi visit visa requires less than 20 minutes to complete.
For a Saudi visa , the applicant only needs to fill out an application form providing personal and travel-related details and submit it along with the required travel documents. The visa will be processed within three business days and sent to the applicant’s registered email address.
You must remember that the online Saudi visa is offered for tourism and recreation purposes only and not for business, work, or studying. If you are from a Saudi Arabia tourist visa eligible country, you can easily apply for Saudi eVisa . It is essential to receive a Saudi Arabia electronic visa before traveling to the country because it will be the first thing that immigration officials will ask for upon your arrival. Moreover, upon your arrival, you will have to prove that you have enough money to support your Saudi Arabia stay.
Saudi eVisa application form should be correctly and carefully filled; make sure to provide accurate information, and your details must match with the information on your passport. Any mismatch, spelling differences, or errors will render your eVisa Saudi Arabia application invalid. In that case, you’ll need to reapply for the visa.
To eradicate this issue, we offer a simple, convenient and affordable eVisa application service. Talk to us to learn more about how we can help you fill out the application form properly.
How to apply for Saudi Tourist Visa?
Applying for a Saudi visit visa is extremely easy. Just fill out an Saudi Arabia e visa application form , make the payment using a valid credit/debit card, and provide a valid email address to receive the eVisa. The Saudi government has designed a simple process to ensure that foreign travelers can apply for an electronic visa quickly from anywhere in the world without needing to visit and spend hours at their local KSA embassy. Tourists can complete the entire process online as it only requires you to have access to the internet and necessary documents to complete the online application process.
Here’s a detailed overview of the documents required to apply for a Saudi Arabia visa online. please go through Saudi Arabia Visa Documents
Advantages of Saudi Arabia Visit Visa:
- Foreign travelers can safely and securely apply for a Saudi tourist visa, which was previously not possible.
- Travelers can safely pass through Saudi national immigration and stay in the country for a total of 180 days in Saudi Arabia as this is a multiple entry visa. However, you cannot stay for more than 90 days on a single visit. The visa validity period is up to one year.
- Tourists from all across the globe can now visit KSA without worrying about the time-consuming visa application formalities or visiting the KSA embassy.
- It is possible to apply for a Saudi visa from anywhere in the world.
- Travelers can quickly apply for an eVisa Saudi Arabia and make a payment over the internet at any time of the day.
Important Guidelines to Remember:
- The Saudi Arabia visa is a multiple entry visa that will remain valid for up to a year from the date it was issued.
- Travelers cannot exceed the maximum duration of 90 days upon a single visit, and in case you overstay, you will have to face legal consequences.
- The Saudi government has made travel insurance mandatory for all applicants wishing to visit the country. Those applying for Saudi Arabia visit visa will be granted a Mandatory Insurance Policy with their electronic visa. The government will randomly assign an insurance provider to the applicant when processing the visa application.
- Upon receiving the Saudi tourist visa, travelers can enter the country via any designated port of entry, including airports, seaports, and land border checkpoints.
- Since the online Saudi Arabia visa is offered for tourism purposes only, those wishing to visit the country for business activities, work, or study-related purposes cannot apply for an eVisa. Contact us for more information on how to apply for a Saudi visa for other categories.
- Upon arriving in Saudi Arabia, you must present a printed copy or digital copy of the approved Saudi tourist visa along with the same passport you used to apply for the eVisa.
- Dual nationals must select their desired passport when they fill out the eVisa application form and bring the same passport when traveling to Saudi Arabia.
- You must possess necessary supporting documents alongside the eVisa and passport because owning a visit visa cannot grant you permission to enter the country.
- Travelers under 18-years of age can only apply for an eVisa Saudi Arabia after presenting details of their guardian/parents at the time of application.
- Non-Muslim tourists cannot visit the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Muslim tourists, including unaccompanied females, can apply for a Saudi tourist visa to perform Umrah only outside of the Hajj season.
- Both non-Muslims and Muslims can apply for Saudi Arabia visit visa as religion is irrelevant for this category of Saudi visa.
- Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the eVisa is issued.
Saudi Arabia Tourism Etiquettes:
- The Saudi government has permitted foreign travelers to take photographs or make videos in any public area where there aren’t any signs prohibiting it.
- Smoking publicly isn’t allowed in the KSA; there are dedicated closed public spaces for smoking. Do look for any signage in the area you visit to learn whether smoking is allowed or not.
- There aren’t any travel restrictions on foreign tourists and no off-limit areas other than the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, where only Muslim tourists can enter.
- Alcohol carrying or drinking is banned in the KSA.
- Males cannot wear shorts in public areas other than the beach.
How Can We Help you Obtain Saudi Arabia Visa Quickly?
If you want to obtain a Saudi visit visa quickly without any unnecessary delays or risk of rejection, contact us. We offer the fastest and secure online platform to help foreign travelers obtain a Saudi tourist visa and enjoy the rich heritage, breathtaking landscape, and vibrant culture of the country. Our 24/7 available immigration experts can provide up-to-date information on eligibility criteria for foreign travelers and help you fill out the online application without any errors or mistakes. With our help, you can expect to receive your Saudi Arabia tourist visa within three days and embark on a self-rejuvenating journey conveniently.
To help us improve
What went wrong?
Thank you for your feedback.
- Saudi Arabia Tourism
- Saudi Arabia Hotels
- Saudi Arabia Bed and Breakfast
- Saudi Arabia Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia Restaurants
- Things to Do in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia Travel Forum
- Saudi Arabia Photos
- All Saudi Arabia Hotels
- Saudi Arabia Hotel Deals
- Last Minute Hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- Things to Do
- Vacation Rentals
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
90 Days a year or 180 days? - Saudi Arabia Forum
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
90 Days a year or 180 days?
- United States Forums
- Europe Forums
- Canada Forums
- Asia Forums
- Central America Forums
- Africa Forums
- Caribbean Forums
- Mexico Forums
- South Pacific Forums
- South America Forums
- Middle East Forums
- Honeymoons and Romance
- Business Travel
- Train Travel
- Traveling With Disabilities
- Tripadvisor Support
- Solo Travel
- Bargain Travel
- Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
- Middle East forums
- Saudi Arabia forum
Electronic Tourist visa allows to stay in Saudi Arabia for 90 days during one year total? Or it allows to stay 90 days every 6 Months ? So totally 90+90 days during the whole year?
And if it's only 90 days during one year, then when 90 days finish, and I need to stay longer than 90 days a year, Is it possible to get a New electronic Visa? Or it Will be necessary to wait until the year finishes before applying for New Visa?
Hello Dina B
A tourist visa for Saudi Arabia will be valid for 360 days after its issuance, during this period you can stay in Saudi Arabia for a maximum of 90 days even if you visit once, twice, or thrice your total stay shouldn't exceed 90 days in one year of visa issuance.
I guess Dina B is asking about the possibility to stay for a longer time cumulatively on more than one visa, which is also what I'm concerned about. If a person stayed for 90 days (either in one time or multiple times combined), we know that s/he can no longer use this visa for further stay, but can s/he simpy go to Qatar or UAE for a few days, obtain a new Saudi visa, and reenter Saudi to stay for another 90 days? Or does Saudi Arabia has a policy similar to EU's "90 days in any 180-day period" rule that prevents this? Thanks!
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.
- Flight MED-JED-KUL, do I need visa in JED? 5:52 am
- Boarding on domestic flight after arriving on International 5:50 am
- Bus from Dammam to Bahrain 10:04 pm
- Saudi Arabia visa on arrival yesterday
- Father name in e-visa yesterday
- Landing in Jeddah - Meeqat question yesterday
- Cigarettes yesterday
- spelling mistakes on the visa page yesterday
- Fairmont Clock Tower - lift situation? yesterday
- Hajj 2024 yesterday
- Saudi Arabia introduces Free/e-visa waivers for Britons Feb 25, 2024
- Taking drone (DJI mini pro 4 ) to saudi arabia Feb 25, 2024
- Enter KSA with a drone Feb 25, 2024
- Rules about carrying ZamZam Water (as of 2023) Feb 25, 2024
- Train from Dammam to Riyadh 19 replies
- Westerners, Women,and Life in Riyadh 82 replies
- Road trip to Saudi Arabia 10 replies
- Flying Saudi Arabian Airlines 105 replies
- Electric Plug converter required in Saudi and Bahrain? 2 replies
- Visitor visa for Saudi for Indian citizen :( 2 replies
- living in jazan 27 replies
- Saudi Airlines Domestic Flight! Help! 12 replies
- al jouf 7 replies
- Riyadh & Al Jouf 7 replies
Saudi Arabia Hotels and Places to Stay
- 24 Historical Ziyarat places in Makkah
- Drivers for Jeddah, Makkah & Madina & City Tours
- Zam Zam water carrying on airplane
- Solo trip to KSA?
- Current News
- Web Stories
- Stamping status
- Banned Items
- Medical Status
- Iqama For New Expats
- Iqama Benefits
- Iqama Correction
- Check Iqama Expiry in MOL
- Check Iqama Expiry in Absher
- Iqama Renewal
- Change Iqama Profession
- Dependent Fee
- Istiqdam family visa
- Family Visa Payment
- Online Permanent Visa Procedure
- Online Permanent Visa Status
- Permanent Family Visa Application
- Istiqdam Appointment
- Eligible Professions
- Family Iqama Procedure
- Add New Born To Iqama
- Transfer Sponsorship
- Family Insurance Must
- Visit Visa new fee
- Apply Online Visit Visa
- Visit Visa Procedure
- Check Visa Status
- Extend Visit Visa
- Visit Visa Eligibility
- Pay Fmaily Medical Insurance
- Check Exit/Re-Entry Validity
- Exit/Re-Entry without Paper
- Issue Family Exit Re-Entry
- Multiple Exit Re-Entry
- Multiple Re-Entry Online
- Expired Exit/Re-Entry
- Expired Family Re entry
- Check Final Exit Status
- Check Final Exit Validity
- End of Service Benefits
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Cancel Final Exit
- Police Clearance outside KSA
- Final Exit Dependent fee
- Work Visit Visa
- Business Visa
- Visa Stamping Status
- Wage Protection System
- Nitaqat Color Categories
- Check Your Nitaqat Color
- Embassy Attestation
- Transfer without Kafeel
- Transfer Status
- Transfer Family
- Domestic Workers
- Driving License
- Check Traffic Violations
- Renew Driving License Online
- Renew Driving License Manually
- New Traffic Violations
- Convert UAE License to Saudi
- Check Iqama Funds
- Register MOI Abshir
- Activate MOI Abshir
- Update Mobile in MOI
- MOI Health Insurance Expiry
- CCHI Health Insurance Expiry
- Iqama Expiry and Profession
- Saher Traffic Camera Violation
- Saudi Labor Law Vacations
- Death Compensation
- Claim Death Compensation
- Holidays 2016
- Alfursan Card
- Join Alfursan Card
- Zamzam as baggage
- Naqal Maloomat
- Labor Rights Violations
- Train Services
- Send Money To Home Country
- Uknown Sim Registered
- Open NRI Bank Account
- Kuwait On Arrival Visa
- Bahrain Visa On Arrival
- Qatar On Arrival Visa
- Qatar On Arrival Professions
- Dubai On Arrival Visa
- Dubai On Arrival Professions
- Dubai Visa online
- Bahrain Visa Online
- Huroob/Run Away
- Check Huroob Status
- Ban on Huroob Expats
- Remove Huroob on Iqama
- Exit without Jail
- Saudi Jawazat
- Jawazat Service Fee
- Check Sponsor ID
- Check Sponsor Name
- Death in KSA
- Non Muslims Death in KSA
- Sending Body to Home Country
- Hajj without Permit
- Hajj Status
- Hajj for Residents
- Gulf Job Sites
- Sim's on Iqama
- Sim complaints
- Vacation, Leaves
- Working Hours
- Probation Period
- Back to Home »
- ABSHER , EXPATS NEWS , JAWAZAT UPDATES , Multiple Visit Visa , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS , VISIT VISA »
Jawazat clarifies on the Extension and renewal of Multiple visit visa of Saudi Arabia
The General Directorate of Passports ( Jawazat ) in Saudi Arabia renewed the reminder that it is not possible to renew the multiple visit visa for the second time and to stick to the visa controls leave the Kingdom before its expiry date.
- DOMESTIC WORKERS (69)
- EXPATS NEWS (2404)
- HAJJ UPDATES (235)
- JAWAZAT UPDATES (228)
- LABOR MINISTRY UPDATES (251)
- SAUDI AIRPORTS UPDATE (204)
- SAUDI LABOR LAW (75)
- SAUDI NEWS (3391)
- SAUDI RULES (74)
- SAUDIZATION (67)
- EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA (75)
- EXPAT LEVY & DEPENDENTS FEE (26)
- FAMILY VISA (63)
- FINAL EXIT (46)
- FINES & PENALTIES (194)
- GCC UPDATES (217)
- SAUDI BANKS & REMITTANCES (66)
- UMRAH UPDATES (226)
- VISIT VISA (107)
- IQAMA (127)
- END OF SERVICE BENEFITS (4)
- EMPLOYEE RIGHTS (31)
- NEW EXPATS (15)
- TOURISTS (69)
555-555-5555 [email protected]
Saudi Arabia 5-Year Tourist E-Visa
(Only Eligible for US citizens)
Visit Saudi Arabia as much as your heart desires, whether you want to go for business, tour the country, visit family and friends, or perform Umrah.
Your Key to Saudi Arabia
With our 5 Year Visa service, you can now explore the breathtaking beauty of Saudi Arabia and immerse yourself in its rich culture. Whether you're seeking adventurous tours or looking to tap into the thriving business opportunities, we've got you covered.
No need to rush your stay. Relax and enjoy some of the finer things Saudi has to offer, such as some of the delicious cuisines like Mandi, Khabsa, Ghawa, and Kunafa.
You consent to receive SMS or emails from us.
What Will You Get With
5-year tourist visa, eligibility for this visa.
5-Year Tourist Visa is only eligible for US citizens.
With 5-Year tourist visa, you can enter multiple times and will allow to stay up to 180 days per entry.
Travel Saudi Arabia
With a 5-Year tourist Visa, you will be allowed to travel anywhere in the Kingdom.
Privilege to Unlimited Umrah
You can perform unlimited Umrah. Embrace the holy atmosphere and feel the blessings from Allah.
Explore Business and Job Opportunities
You can explore boundless business and job opportunities in the Kingdom, where growth and success await.
Visit Family and Friends
If you have family or friends live in Saudi Arabia. You can enjoy and spend quality time with them during your stay.
Spend Time with Loved Ones and Travel Saudi Arabia
Maximize your stay in Saudi Arabia with our 5-Year Visa. Whether you're looking to advance your career, pursue higher education, or reunite with family and friends, our visa provides the flexibility you need. With this extended access, you can seize new opportunities, nurture personal growth, and embark on a meaningful journey within the Kingdom.
- Your original US passport that is valid for 6 months.
- Your recent, clear, and standard-sized passport photo.
- If you're applying with minors, you'll need to provide your marriage and their birth certificates.
- You may send these documents via FedEx.
A Dedicated Team, here to help you with a smooth and
stress-free visa process.
With our quick and reliable services, you can say goodbye to long waiting times and hello to hassle-free travel.
Our team of experienced professionals ensures that your visa application is handled with utmost care and confidentiality.
Whether you have a question about the application process or need guidance on the required documents, we're just a phone call or email away.
Explore Saudi Arabia with our cost-effective visa options. Experience the rich culture, history, and beauty of the Kingdom without breaking the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does my passport need to be valid for?
You must be in possession of a valid US passport and have at least 6 months of validity from the time you will enter Saudi Arabia.
All the visa pages in my passport already have stamps on them, what do I do?
Your passport must have two side-by-side adjacent pages and they cannot be the amendment pages.
We can assist you in having additional pages added to your passport; this will not affect any of the information needed to process your application, however, additional service fees may be applied.
What are the passport pictures requirements?
You will need to send two recent passport-sized color photos with a white background. The photo must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are not accepted (can not exceed a six-month period).
Can I bring my spouse and children under 18 with me for the 5-Year Visa?
Yes, you can include your spouse and children under 18 on your 5-Year Visa application. Make sure to provide the required marriage and birth certificates to facilitate their visa processing.
How do I send the documents?
You will send your passport and required documents in a prepaid return label with a tracking number, in which cannot exceed a maximum of a two-day business return (FedEx ONLY).
Do I need to send my actual passport or just a copy?
You need to send your actual passport as your visa will be affixed to the passport pages.
[email protected], washington dc, manhattan, new york.
128 City Road, London, United Kingdom EC1V 2NX
A COMPLETE GUIDE ABOUT SAUDI VISA TYPES
Saudi Arabia is a famous tourist and visit destination due to its Holy, friendly and Islamic culture, which allows you to do HAJJ and UMRAH and provides an opportunity to do a job in Saudi Arabia. Many peoples want to visit Saudi Arabia depending upon their needs. Some people like to visit Saudi Arabia for better jobs and monetarily issues while some want to visit this holy country for HAJJ and UMRAH, and on the same side, some people want to see the Holy culture and beautiful tourist places in KSA.
To fulfil the needs of visitors from all over the Globe, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers many types of Visa which may include work visas, family visas, business visas, student visas, visit Visa, and HAJJ & UMRAH visas. At the same time, the citizens of GCC (Gulf Co-operation Countries) don’t need any permit or requirements to visit the other member’s cities of GCC. Following countries, citizens don’t need any visa to visit Saudi Arabia.
Read Also: How to Extend Visit Visa online in 2022
- United Arab Emirates
Types of Visa and their details are mentioned below.
TYPES OF VISAS:
There are different types of Visa depending upon the purpose of the visit of a specific individual or any organization. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is strict to its rule, and any action against these rules will make you pay a high price. All the visa types, procedures and fees are written below.
- SAUDI ARABIA TOURIST E-VISA
- SAUDI ARABIA BUSINESS VISA
- SAUDI ARABIA FAMILY VISIT VISA
- SAUDI ARABIA WORK VISA
- SAUDI ARABIA HAJJ AND UMRAH VISA
- SAUDI ARABIA STUDENT VISA
- SAUDI ARABIA TRANSIT VISA
SAUDI ARABIA VISA FEES AND VALIDITY FOR ALL TOURISTS EXCEPT USA & UK PASSPORT HOLDERS:
Saudi arabia visa fees and validity for pakistani passport holders:.
Read Also: How To Renew ISTIMARA 2021?
SAUDI ARABIA VISA FEES AND VALIDITY FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS:
Saudi arabia visa fees for the rest of the world:, saudi arabia tourist e-visa:.
The E-Visa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an electronic visa that permits qualified residents to make a trip to Saudi Arabia for the motive of visiting and journeying beautiful sigh seeking places of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Saudi government in 2019 introduced the Saudi Arabia e-tourist visa. The purpose was to ease the complex process of applying for a visa and encourage the tourism in Kingdom.
The Saudi Arabia online visa is a “Multiple Entry” visa that permits a stay of 90 days with every first appearance to the nation, for a total duration of 180 days before its expiry. The Saudi Visa online is legitimate for a sum of 1 year from the date of issue.
The individuals who apply for the Saudi online Visa get conceded a Mandatory Insurance Policy connected to the e-visa, a requirement to adventure out Saudi Arabia. A Health insurance agent is arbitrarily assigned by the public authority of Saudi Arabia as soon as the E-Visa get prepared.
Qualified residents can finish the basic Saudi visa application online in only a couple of minutes. It is essential to fill in the Saudi Arabia E-Visa application with individual identification data and travel information and answer a couple of security inquiries to get an affirmed Saudi traveller visa through email.
When affirmed, the voyager can utilize their Saudi E-Visa to enter Saudi Arabia through any of its seaports, just as specific assigned air terminals and land checkpoints through any nearest border. The Saudi online Visa is valid for up to 360 days from the date of issuance.
Read Also: Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia. A Complete Step by Step Guide
HOW TO GET AN E-VISA?
- First of all, apply for the Saudi Arabia E-Visa at the below website
Here: “ KSA E-VISA “
- After visiting the website, fill all the required fields with all the personal information data and attach some required documents, including:
- Completed Application Form
- Visitor Passport has at least two blank pages (1 copy)
- Visitor Nationality Identity (1 copy)
- Visitor Health Insurance (1 copy)
- Visitor residency proof in KSA (Hotel Booking or any sort of residency slip copy)
- Visitor Employment status proof.
- Pay the fees at the above website using any sort of debit and credit international cards and get your Visa in a working business of 10-12 days through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia via email
E- VISA FEES:
The visa fees of Tourist E-Visa provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is given below:
- Standard Processing: Your visa application gets processed within five days, and the cost is USD 173.00 (including the service fee).
- Rush Processing: You will receive your Visa within three days, and the total cost is USD 198.00 (including the service fee).
- Super Rush Processing: This is the fastest option. You will receive your Visa in just 24 hours, and you will get charged USD 223.00 (including the service fee).
SAUDI ARABIA BUSINESS VISA:
A Saudi Arabian business visa gets provided to complete limited business deals and meetings with any Saudi sponsor (Individual or organization). In general, the Visa limits you to exercises like holding conferences or leading exchanges. Likewise, people may utilize a Saudi business visa to offer momentary administrations, such as executives counselling or specialized administrations. Generally, this is all done under Saudi specialists supervision. On the off chance that your business visa contains the message “not allowed to work,” it is unlawful for you to work part-time in Saudi Arabia like any labour. If you do so, you will get deported from the country, or police will capture you, and it might be possible that they will hold a ban on your presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Many people in KSA come for different purposes, while a few also come to KSA for business and official meetings. However, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will allow you a business visa to cover all the business meetings and consultations, but this Visa has limited services. With this Visa, you are only bound to a specific region of Saudi Arabia and cannot travel to all cities and having this Visa will not allow you to work in Kingdom as an “EXPAT”. So, it would help if you had to be careful while visiting Saudi Arabia with a business visa.
Read Also: KSA Family Visits Visas (2020-2021)
HOW TO APPLY FOR A BUSINESS VISA?
- First of all, apply for the Saudi Arabia Business Visit Visa at the below website
HERE: “ BUSINESS VISIT VISA
- After visiting the website, you have to click on the “Apply” button, and you will be re-directed to the application form
- Passport size photographs (2-4)
- Unique letter of work from the supporting Saudi organization, guaranteed by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Guaranteed, an authenticated duplicate of college confirmation , approved by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- Duplicate of a business contract , endorsed by boss and representative and including the visa code got by the organization
- Three duplicates of clinical reports endorsed by a doctor verifying sickness free condition of the candidate
- Police report specifying any criminal record (or scarcity in that department)
- Attach a Business Cover Letter by the company or organization that is organizing the trip.
- Proof of Visa fees submitted by the visitor
- After submitting the documents and fees of a business visa, you will get the Visa in 10-12 working days by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia.
The visa fees of the Business Visit Visa provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is given below:
SAUDI ARABIA FAMILY VISIT VISA:
A family visit visa is one of the most demanding visit visas in KSA. Almost millions of “EXPATS” live in KSA, and mostly every family want to meet their loved ones. That’s why a Family visit visa is the most demanding visit visa of KSA. Family members can meet their loved ones once this Visa is issued. A family visit visa is also called the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Family Visit Visa (MOFA FAMILY VISIT VISA).
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR A FAMILY VISIT VISA?
KSA family visit Visa only eligible for the close blood relational of IQAMA holder/citizen. Any other person who is not blood relational of IQAMA holder/citizen is not suitable for KSA family visit visa as per MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) of KSA. The list of family members of IQAMA holders and citizens who are eligible and not eligible for KSA family visit visas are listed below. Please make sure to verify the following list before applying for a family visit visa; otherwise, it will be a mess for you when you get rejection due to not eligibility
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SAUDI FAMILY VISIT VISA?
- First of all, apply for the Saudi Arabia Family Visit Visa at the below website
HERE: “ FAMILY VISIT VISA MOFA KSA”
- After applying for the visit visa, you must take it to the required sponsor for verification and attestation.
- Original IQAMA
- Passport copy of the applicant
- Passport copied of visitors
- Work permit verified duplicate.
- After submitting the documents, Send the attested and verified scanned copy of the family visit visa application to the visitors (outside the country)
- After getting the documents, the required Visitors have to make an online payment of the visit visa at the “ENJAZAT” website.
HERE: “ ENJAZAT WEBSITE “
The visa fees of the Family Visit Visa provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is given below:
SAUDI ARABIA WORK VISA:
If a person wants to come to Saudi Arabia, he should possess a Saudi Arabia Work Visa, which will prove their purpose of visit to KSA. Work Visa may be valid for 90 days or 180 days, depending upon the choice of employer and work permit. To get a Saudi Work Visa, you will have to obtain a block number in your possession. Block Visas are what grants organizations to support (utilize) expats, and the Visa depends on the outside public’s citizenship, origin, work title, and educational foundation.
The supporting companies should initially apply for and get a block visa from the Ministry of Labor and Social Development. These are specific mass for the Ministry of Labor and Social Development, which supports international businesses for long journey work of neighbourhood organizations.
The business should initially enlist with the Ministry of Interior to open a “ migration record “. It will contain information on all expat representatives with that business. The supporting manager should be enrolled in Saudi Arabia and hold a legitimate business permit. The authorities will probably come to you to show a guarantee to “ Saudization “, which demonstrates that there are no Saudi residents accessible to fill the position and that the business is finding a way to utilize Saudi residents where conceivable. Whenever authorization is acquired, the supporting manager should then demand the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia to give a visa approval number and advocate, which let the business apply for a work visa for the labourers’ sake. The Ministry of Labor will instruct the Ministry concerning Foreign Affairs when the application gets affirmed. The Ministry of Foreign issues will give a Visa Authorization Number. It takes fourteen days
The significant Saudi government office gives the actual Work Visa under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs guidance. Now, the worker should apply at the relevant Saudi Arabian consulate. The representative should present an application structure and the required documents to the government office. After the embassy gives the Work/Employment visa, the individual can head out to Saudi Arabia . The Work/Employment visa will permit a stay of between 14-90 days. As you came to KSA, you should have to apply for IQAMA.
HOW TO GET A WORK PERMIT?
- First of all, apply for a job and get a valid official job from any Saudi SponsorAfter getting the job to wait for the official work contract.
- Once a work contract get issued, then you will get a block visa number which will allow you to apply for a work visa
- Attach a Cover Letter to the company or organization organizing the “Expats” journey fair.
- After submitting the documents and fees of the work visa, you will get the Visa in 10-12 working days by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia at the Saudi Embassy in your relevant country.
The visa fees of Employment Visa provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is given below:
SAUDI ARABIA HAJJ AND UMRAH VISA:
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the most famous destination for the HAJJ and UMRAH worldwide. People linked to the ISLAM religion visits the Holy place “KAABA” in Saudi Arabia every year. Almost every Muslim from all over the Globe wants to do HAJJ, UMRAH, and visit holy places in Makkah and Madinah. According to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 51 countries all over the world are eligible to do HAJJ and UMRAH on a tourist E-Visa whereas, countries that are not eligible for the tourist E-Visa can do HAJJ and UMRAH on separate HAJJ and UMRAH visas given by the government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia every year in the HAJJ and UMRAH season. But due to the increased rush of pilgrims, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi limits the HAJJ to 5 years. If you did HAJJ in 2021, you would be eligible to do HAJJ in 2026. You cannot apply for a HAJJ permit in Saudi Arabia. The detailed procedure to do UMRAH AND HAJJ is mentioned below.
- First of all, search for a verified agent or support by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in your country and local area for an UMRAH visa
Here: “ UMRAH AGENT “
- After finding the local authorized agent, you have to submit all the required personal details to submit the online application form.
- Proof of Visa fees submitted by the visitor
- After submitting the documents and fees of the UMRAH visa, you will get the Visa in 10-12 working days by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia at the Saudi Embassy in your relevant country.
- First of all, search for a verified agent or locate any nearest bank branch of JS Bank, Dubai Islamic, and Allied Bank for HAJJ.
- After finding the nearest bank giving a HAJJ application, you must submit all the required personal details to the online application form.
- P roof of Visa fees submitted by the visitor
- Bank statement to show that the travellers can bear the package fees
- After submitting the documents and fees of the HAJJ visa, you will get the Visa in 10-12 working days by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia at the Saudi Embassy in your relevant country.
The visa fees of HAJJ AND UMRAH Visa provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is given below:
SAUDI ARABIA STUDENT VISA:
If a student needs to continue his higher studies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, he would need a Saudi Student visa to continue his studies in a foreign country (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia). If you want to get a Visa without difficulty, gain admission to any accredited institute or enrol yourself in any KSA university.
After getting the scholarship or admission by the registered Saudi University, the university has to request a student visa from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia.
When you get a Visa and currently studying in Saudi Arabia, it is critical to ensure that you don’t exceed the time conceded by the Visa and comply with the nation’s Islamic laws and guidelines. Worldwide, students graduating in Saudi Arabia should regard the general public’s qualities and customs and keep a certifiable motivation to live in the nation as an understudy.
While getting the essential medical coverage, be mindful to ensure that the protection you pick meets all the necessities for your Visa, as the protection policy for Saudi Arabia is exceptionally directed. Attempt to get a medical coverage plan with an immediate evacuation or extraction part to keep away from a state during a genuine mishap or disease, and compare each arrangement personally with a guarantee that you are getting the formation that will bring you through your time in Saudi Arabia.
- First of all, get the scholarship or admission by the registered Saudi University
- After getting the scholarship or admission by the registered Saudi University, email the university and ask them to send a request for issuing a student visa for you to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia.
- Original Birth Certificate (Original and one copy)
- Original High School certificate verified by KSA Cultural Mission (original and one copy)
The visa fees of Student Visa provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is given below:
SAUDI ARABIA TRANSIT VISA:
Residents of numerous nations who need to travel to a third nation to Saudi Arabia are not Visa excluded for the KSA. They can get a Saudi travel visa. Yet, you wouldn’t be bothered with a travel visa if You have an affirmed ahead flight ticket the third nation inside 12 hours, and you don’t leave the worldwide travel territory of the air terminal, OR You are voyaging through Dammam (DMM), Jeddah (JED) or Riyadh (RUH) worldwide air terminal OR You have a legitimate visa or home license or are without Visa for your last objective.
The visa fees of TRANSIT Visa provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is given below:
Read Also : How to extend your Visit visa as per new policy 2021
Citizens Of 49 Countries Can Come To Ksa On A Tourists Visa From August 1, 2021
Qatar is going to resume Tourist and Family Visit Visas from July 12, 2021
Eid ul Adha 2023: Eid Prayer and Eid Timing in Saudi Arabia
Ministry Warned Saudi Citizens Of Three Year Ban On Travel To Red Listed Countries
How to Update Your Iqama Date in NCB online Banking
Ministry Of Education Reply “How Will Non-Vaccinated People Get Education?”
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Family Visit Visa extension is now easy in just 2 steps
Single family visit visa extension procedure through absher in saudi arabia.
The Absher platform of Saudi Arabia revealed the steps for “Family Visit Visa extension”, stating that, resident individuals can use this service easily through the Absher platform online.
This comes from the Absher platform on its official Twitter handle stating that, the extension of the family visit visa is just away of two steps, for the resident expatriates who have issued visit visa. The procedure to extend single family visit visa as follows.
1. Login to the Absher, verify OTP, then select “Services” from the ‘Family Members’ tab.
2. Click on “Extend Family Visit Visa”. Most Viewed : Procedure to apply for Family Visit visa online of Saudi Arabia
Terms and Conditions applicable for Extending family visit visa online through Absher :
* At the time of extension, the visit visa duration should be less than 7 days from the expiry date. In case the visa expired, it must not exceed 3 days including the visa expiration date.
* Visit visa holder must be in Saudi Arabia.
* Medical insurance of the visitor should cover the extension period. Related : Check Medical Insurance validity of Visit Visa holders
* Fee for the extension must be paid.
* Visitor passport must be valid at the time of extension.
* Visit visa holder and visa requester must be alive.
* Visitor should not have any unpaid traffic violation fines.
* This family visit visa extension is for Single visit visa only.
The Absher.sa platform had called all the resident expatriates to use this service and warned against following any other exploitation methods.
– Earlier this, the Absher.sa platform advised its users on the importance of ignoring fraudulent messages and fake links, and make sure of you use official website and application.
– Previously, Saudi Jawazat highlighted that the instructions require, the total extension of single visit visa must not be exceed 180 days (6 months) and a fine for delaying the extension of visit visa would be applied after 3 days of the expiry of visit visa. Recommend : Procedure to check Border Number via Absher
– The Passports department in Saudi Arabia also confirmed that, converting a visit visa into an iqama is not possible. It can be done only to children whose age is below 18 years and the child parents hold regular iqama of the Kingdom.
– Jawazat also stated that, the expiration of Visa requester (Sponsor or Host) iqama will not create any problem in single family visit visa extension through the Absher platform of the Ministry of Interior.
– The authority called to strictly follow the visa instructions and leave Saudi Arabia before the visa expires, explaining that the validity of the visa is a condition in order to departure from the country. Join Saudi Expatriates channel on Telegram
In case you are facing any issues to Extend Family Visit visa through the above method, you can also follow the below method :
1. Login to your Absher account, Verify OTP
2. Click on “Services” of ‘My Services’ tab.
3. Click on “Passports” then “Tawasul (Communication Service)” in it.
4. Click the “New Request” button. Trending : Free Saudi Transit visa of 4-days for Air travelers
5. In the next page, Click sector as “Visit Visas ( تأشيرات الزيارة )”
6. In service section, choose “Extend Visit Visa For Family”.
7. In the description, write the your request you want in detail.
8. Attach document, if you have any.
9. Submit Request.
Conditions of Tawasul Requests :
* This service allows users to submit a request to passport sector (Jawazat). Viewable Story : Most populated countries in the World
* User can submit only one request at a time, cannot create another one until the current request mark as resolved.
How to Extend Visit Visa after 270 Days
Extend Visit Visa after 270 Days
Extend Visit Visa – This blog is written to guide you on how to extend your visit visa after 180, 270, or 365 days. If your family/friends holding Saudi Arabia’s Visit Visa and currently inside the Kingdom & you are facing visa extension problems.
Saudia Airlines opened international flight s for 20 destinations. The first thing is if you find a flight back to your country then it’s better to travel. If you are not convinced and want your family/friends to stay then you can try to apply for an extension online through Absher.
You will receive an error of “The visit visa cannot be extended because of the visit visa duration after an allowed period” . This error comes up because the Visa Sticker Stamped on your passport has an expiry date. And visa cannot be extended over that expiry date.
Follow these steps to make a request to Jawazat for an extension;
- Login to your Absher Account ( Absher.sa )
- Select > My service
- Select > General Service
- Lastly, Select > Message & document
You will see a dialog box to send messages & a drop-down list.
- From the drop-down list, select > General Directorate of Passport.
- Select > Service Name: Mashakil tasheerat (مشاکل تاشیرات).
- Write the Subject > Extend family visit visa
- Write the Message > Write in detail.
Message Sample: I am unable to renew my (Wife/Mother/Family) visit visa due to an error message (Border No)(Visa No)(Passport No) please extend the visa she cannot travel because no flights are available due to corona.
- Note: Don’t use any special character Like ( . * – @ _ = +\ )
- Attach the following documents with the message; 1) Passport Information Page copy (Both Sides). 2) Stamped Visa Page Copy (Both Side). 3) Screenshot of Error Message.
- Note: Only pdf and png formats can be uploaded.
Note: You can send a request separate for every family member or Mention all members in a single request.
After submitting a request wait within 1 day up to a maximum of 3 working days for a reply.
Note: In case you don’t get any reply, you must visit jawazat only 1 day before expiry with the following documents:
- Visitor original passport & Copy (Front + Visa Page)
- Jawazat appointment letter. (Most important)
- Insurance slip or proof.
- Visa extension fee slip (100 SAR).
- Extension Error Print
- Visa Extension form ( تمدیدتاشیرہ الزیارہ ) You can download or take a print from jawazat office.
Note: There is a penalty of 500SAR if the visit visa is expired.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here .
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s :
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here .
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here .
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here .
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here .
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here .
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here .
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here .
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here .
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here .
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Umrah Second Phase Registration open and capacity increase to 75%
Saudi arabia announced 472 new coronavirus cases – total 341,062, you may also like.
Increase in Salaries for people working in Saudi Arabia 2024
New rules for deliver services sector in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia released details of the Saudi Premium Residency Visa for Special Talent
List of all public holidays in Saudi Arabia 2024
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
More in BLOG
Unlock a World of Exceptional Food and Beverages from the European Union at Foodex 2023 in Saudi Arabia
German footballer Robert Bauer conversted to Islam
Saudi Arabia Tourism increased massively in 2023
List of 8 Riyadh Neighborhoods preferred by Expats
5 Al Baik Branches in Riyadh
5 Best Local Chicken Broasted Restaurants in Riyadh
List of delivery companies and food delivery apps in Saudi Arabia
That’s how you can order AlBaik online during Curfew
Saudi Arabia Visa Policy
Visa policy for saudi arabia.
The Saudi Arabia visa policy is a set of rules that foreigners must follow to enter the West African Republic of Senegal. A visa is an official document/ letter/ stamp issued by the Immigration Office/Embassy/Consular of Senegal, that states that you have been deemed eligible to enter or transit in Saudi Arabia for a specific purpose.
The Saudi Arabia visa policy was put in place a long time ago to ensure safe tourism without causing harm to the tourist industry and all the people around the world must adhere to it. However, it is still subject to change, every so often. The requirement of a visa for visiting Saudi Arabia may differ from person to person and nation to nation. Not just that, the requirements also depend on various other factors like the traveler’s stay duration and their purpose of visiting.
The citizens of four its fellow members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates are permitted by the Saudi Arabia visa policy to enter and stay for up to 90 days. On the other hand, citizens of Israel are prohibited from entering the country due to the Arab League boycott of the Jewish state, and nationals of Qatar are periodically banned from entering the country since diplomatic relations were severed in 2017.
Saudi Arabia visa policy offers several types of visa and travel authorization that the travelers can choose from, in accordance with their travel purpose, to enter the country. The travelers can apply for short-term as well as long-term visas. Short-term visas include the tourist visa available to foreigners who want to visit for leisure purposes. Visa on arrival as well as an eVisa is also available for the same. Religious visas are available to those wishing to perform Hajj or Umrah. A business visa is available for those who want to visit for business purposes, while a work permit or a residence permit can be availed for longer stays. It is important to be thorough with the Saudi Arabia visa policy before traveling to the country.
Following is the detailed account of Saudi Arabia visa policy for the tourists, including the application process and the duration of stay allowed in the country.
Tourist Visa Policy for Saudi Arabia
The tourism sector of Saudi Arabia has been largely boosted after Saudi Arabia announced its intention to make some changes in the Saudi Arabia visa policy and began issuing tourist visas for the first time in its history in December 2013. On 27 September 2019, Saudi Arabia formally announced the issuance of tourist visas to visitors from 49 countries , including all EU citizens, the United Kingdom, and the United States, for a fee of $80 . Travelers can opt for a Tourist Visa in the visa section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia or one of the Saudi Arabian Consulates in many major cities all over the world for the purpose of tourism, sightseeing, or visiting relatives and friends . This can be a single entry or a multiple entry visa with 90-day validity, that allows for no business activities whatsoever. It can be obtained within a week and extended if desired.
Learn more about the Saudi Arabia tourist visa.
The visa can be either obtained on arrival or online (eVisa) . Travelers who do not meet the requirements for an online visa have the option of scheduling an interview at an embassy, where they are then allowed to make their case for a Saudi Arabian tourist embassy visa. For connecting flights, travelers can get a transit visa too. Which of the many options travelers are eligible for depends on the applicant’s nationality.
Apply Now .
For more details about the Saudi Arabia visa policy , continue reading.
Saudi Arabia eVisa
An electronic visa can be obtained online to travel to Saudi Arabia for the purpose of tourism, leisure, cultural events, sports events, and other forms of recreation. Foreign nationals from around 50 countries and territories are eligible for the Saudi tourist eVisa, including all EU member states, the USA, Canada, China, and the UK. It grants the holder a maximum stay of 90 days in the country and is valid for 365 days from the date of issue.
Saudi Arabia visa policy states that applicants will require a legally valid passport that does not expire for at least 6 months and has at least 1 blank page, clear digital passport-style photos, a return or onward ticket, proof of accommodation as well as proof of enough funds for the duration of the stay to apply for the eVisa online. A functioning email address is required to receive the approval and either a credit card/debit card/ PayPal must be available to make payments for your form.
An approved Saudi tourist eVisa is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. The traveler is still advised to carry a printed copy of the approved eVisa or store a copy on their mobile device at the time of travel. The holder of a Saudi online visa must arrive with the same passport that was used to complete the application. It is necessary to enter the country through one of the ports of entry specially designated for the online visa.
Apply For a Saudi Arabia eVisa Now Apply now
Saudi Arabia Visa on Arrival
On 2 January 2020, it was announced that holders of a US, UK, or Schengen visa are eligible for a Saudi Visa on arrival , as long as the other visa is still valid and it has been used at least once to travel to the respective country/area. It has the same procedure as the eVisa, but it is issued once the applicant has already reached Saudi Arabia.
Apply for Saudi Arabia Visa on Arrival Now
Other visa information for Saudi Arabia
The Saudia Arabia visa policy issues religious visas to Muslims all over the world wishing to perform Umrah or Hajj between Mid-Shawwal and 25th Dhual-Qa’dah since it is the most important pilgrimage in Islam. The Holy Cities of Makkah and Madinah are the center of activities for such visits. Female pilgrims below the age of 45 applying for the Saudi Arabia Hajj visa are required to travel to Mecca with an immediate male family member over the age of 18, i.e. father, brother, son, or husband while those over the age of 45 may visit in a group of female travelers of the same age with an appointed group leader.
The Saudia Arabia visa policy also has provisions for Business Visa which is ideal for those planning a trip to attend business meetings, conferences, and for other business purposes. It can be used for a single entry or multiple entries into Saudi Arabia. A single entry visa is valid for 90 days, a multiple entry visa is valid for 180 days in total.
However, long-term employees will need a work permit as well as a residence permit . Work permits are applied for by the employer with the proper government bodies - Interior and Labor & Social Affairs Ministries. A residence permit (Iqama) is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is valid for two years, however, it does not allow employees to seek employment.
Learn more about Saudi arabia visas and Apply Now
Visa Requirements Checker
Saudi Arabia visa policy is quite strict and can be difficult to understand, but we can help. Check your eligibility here
Saudi Arabia Visa status: Track your application
How to get the Saudi Arabia Electronic Visa as a UK citizen
Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa for Pakistani Citizens: Apply for the Visa Now
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.saudiembassy.net/visa-types
Saudi Arabia: Visit visa can be extended 7 days before expiry
The maximum extension period for a visit visa is 180 days..
Riyadh : The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) urged all holders of visit visas currently in the Kingdom to extend validity electronically at least seven days before its expiry date.
In a statement posted on X, on Monday, October 23, the General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) has clarified that there is no need to visit the Jawazat offices for extension purposes.
The directorate stated that the visit visa can be extended through the Ministry of Interior’s electronic services platform, Absher (individuals, businesses) or Muqeem electronic portal.
The beneficiary must log in to their account on these platforms and pay the service fee for the visit visa extension.
The visa holder must meet medical insurance requirements and the maximum extension period for a visit visa is 180 days.
The directorate advised beneficiaries to contact Jawazat via Absher platform if they encounter difficulties using the electronic service.
It also noted that the directorate’s specialized team will review the case and update the request status via text message.
#الجوازات_السعودية تدعو الزائرين للالتزام بضوابط التأشيرة المفردة والمتعددة. https://t.co/75OqmqYIOh pic.twitter.com/ikVLFyclpI — الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) October 23, 2023
Get the news updates on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. For all the latest Middle East updates, download our app Android and iOS .